Three Generations Strong
Family Owned and Operated
Elliott Window Cleaning Was established in 2019, but our history runs much deeper. This family owned and operated business began in Hood River, Oregon in 1984 where Monty Elliott learned the window cleaning trade from his father. Over the years, Monty has always washed windows whether it was on the side or as a full time business.
In 2019, Monty and his oldest son Cody decided it was time to begin serving the Treasure Valley once again. All four family members spend their time running the most reliable, friendly, and thorough window cleaning company in the Treasure Valley.
- Monty has been cleaning windows most of his life. Monty is a veteran of the U.S. Army Reserves and a former officer and EMT for a rural volunteer fire dept. Monty runs the daily operations of the business with Angie.
- Cody has been cleaning windows with Monty since as far back as 2006. Cody volunteered on the same fire dept. as Monty for 4 years and spends his free time playing bass and electric guitar.
- Angie is the office manager and the glue that holds the family and company together. Angie comes from a medical transcription editing job to manage the family business.
- Aiden is the youngest of the crew but make no mistake, he works as hard as the next person. Aiden spends his free time juggling high school and washing windows while practicing his drums for hours.
- Garrett is the newest edition to Elliott Window Cleaning. Garrett is a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corp and now manages the day to day schedule of window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing.
Meet Some of Our Team
Send a Message
Contact us with any questions or to request a quote.